Select this link to Skip over Navigation to the main Page Content (access key is 2)
Select this link for the Site Map (access key is 3)
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information
contained in this site, mistakes sometimes do occur, so errors and
omissions are excepted.
- Some of the material on this site may reflect the views of third parties,
and should not be construed as the official position of the Sandpit Nursery
or its employees.
- Every effort is made to answer e-mail and enquiries submitted via this
website. However, we are a busy nursery, and our main duties and priorities are caring for the children, which puts
limits on the amount of time we have to spend on correspondence,
so there may be delays in responding.
- Where this site contains links to other websites, The Sandpit Nursery
is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- The Sandpit Nursery respects your Privacy. We will always
use any information you give to us with discretion. If you send contact
details and personal information via the 'Contact Us' form on this
website, we may use these details to contact you as a future client.
- We never pass on email addresses to any third parties, and do not operate an email mailing list.
- By using the ‘Contact Us’ form on this website, you confirm that you
give your permission for us to to contact you as a potential future client.
In order to do so, we may use all the information you have provided
about yourself, including sensitive personal information. You understand
we will do so in line with the requirements of the Data Protection
Accessibility, Useability & Web Standards
- This site has been designed to follow current web standards and guidelines for compliance and accessibility, wherever possible.
- The site is designed to be viewed in modern web browsers that support W3C standards; we recommend using Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer (V7 or above).
- For more detailed information on standards, compliance and accessibility please review the site accessibility statement.